Flavors & Fragrances
The total market for flavors and fragrances in the Americas region was worth USD5,700 million in 2010. This market is forecast to grow by an average rate of 4% per annum over the next five years, to reach around USD7,000 million in 2014. Fragrances account for 51% of the total market in the Americas, and flavors account for the remaining 49%. Recycled paper cellulose insulation technology is a particular growth market having 4% of the total US energy insulation market.
BRG Chemicals' product expertise includes:
- Castor oil derivatives
- Citric acid
- Acetic acid
Process and technology expertise related to natural products includes: